Autumn Landscapes – Watercolour
Art Workshop £22.00
Date: 11 October 2020
Time: 1:00pm - 3:30pm
With a special focus on painting autumnal landscapes in watercolour, the skills and techniques gained in the class can then be applied when painting in open air.
We will start the session by looking at example artworks for inspiration followed by a practical tutorial by Flora (your tutor) then on to painting practice for the day.
*All skill levels are welcome to this class and guidance will be given at all stages.
- Setting out- watercolour washes
- Mixing autumnal colours & their characteristics
- Composition and creating depth of field
The sessions will be hosted through Zoom.
Please download the Zoom app. If you haven’t zoomed before don’t worry, it’s not complicated. A little blue camera symbol will pop up on your phone, pad and laptop.
You’ll find the Zoom link for the sessions on the booking ticket AND I will send you the link via email that will take you directly to the sessions (no password required) on the day of the workshop.
I will start the session 15mins before the official start of the workshop. This will give us an opportunity to iron out any technical difficulties if there are any and have a chat 🙂
Adults only workshop 18+ yrs
Tickets are non refundable
– Inspiration image
– Watercolour paper / scrap paper
– Watercolour paints, either in pans or tubes
– Board (to support your paper)
– Tissue (paper towel, tp)
– Rubber / Pencil
– Sponge can be a sea sponge or any sponge you have
– Cup for water
– Palette or white plate
– Brushes (a variety of sizes and shapes)
– Painters tape
– Scrap paper to text colours
– Blade or pocket knife
– Cling film
– Spray bottle
– Pipette (optional)
– Coarse sea salt or table salt
– Piece of clear or white candle OR masking fluid
By registering your booking you agree to the terms and conditions.