Pet Portraits – Drawing & Painting (2x sessions)
Art Course £45.00
Date: 14 October 2020
Time: 1:00pm - 3:30pm
They warm our hearts, make us laugh and are part of the family: what better way to pay homage to our pets than to paint them! in this fun introductory course, participants will learn drawing and painting techniques to best represent their beloved pets.
- Setting out; Drawing forms
- Acrylic and drawing techniques to represent fur, feathers and scales
- Using colour and textures
Day 1: Drawing your pet in (charcoal & soft coloured pastels)
Wednesday October 14th
1.00pm – 3.30pm
Day 2: Painting your pet (acrylics)
Wednesday October 21st
1.00pm – 3.30pm
The sessions will be hosted through Zoom.
Please download the Zoom app. If you haven’t zoomed before don’t worry, it’s not complicated. A little blue camera symbol will pop up on your phone, pad and laptop.
You’ll find the Zoom link for the sessions on the booking ticket AND I will send you the link via email that will take you directly to the sessions (no pasword required) on the day of the workshop.
I will start the session 15mins before the official start of the workshop. This will give us an opportunity to iron out any technical difficulties if there are any and have a chat 🙂
You’ll need a few basic materials for the course:
- Printed photograph of your inspiration image
- Coloured chalk pastels
- Paper, white or coloured
- Board (so support your paper)
- Paper towels / tissue
- Acrylic paints (all primary colours plus black and white)
- Brushes (variety of sizes)
- Large brush for priming canvas
- Canvas (A4 or bigger)
- Palette knives
- Palettes – Paper plates for acrylics or plastic lids would work
- Rags or newspaper to wipe brushes
- Comfortable old clothes to work in
- Table cloth to protect table
Adults only workshop 18+ yrs
Tickets are non refundable
Any questions don’t hesitate to get in touch with Flora Ménager:
Bookings are closed for this event.
By registering your booking you agree to the terms and conditions.