Sip & Paint a Gift
Art Workshop £18.00
Date: 18 December 2020
Time: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Sit back, pour yourself a glass of wine and join me for a relaxing evening of creativity!
Working from a photograph or inspiration artwork, you’ll learn techniques to paint a gift, in your art medium of choice. This will be a relaxing evening – a chance to unwind before the holidays.
* Open to all experience levels
- Choosing an image – Things to consider, what makes a good painting as a gift?
- Setting out; Preparing your surface
- Acrylic painting techniques
The sessions will be hosted through Zoom.
Please download the Zoom app. If you haven’t zoomed before don’t worry, it’s not complicated. A little blue camera symbol will pop up on your phone, pad and laptop.
You’ll find the Zoom link for the sessions on the booking ticket AND I will send you the link via email that will take you directly to the sessions (no password required) on the day of the workshop.
I will start the session 15mins before the official start of the workshop. This will give us an opportunity to iron out any technical difficulties if there are any and have a chat
*Below are some suggestions for materials. You’re welcome to use whatever materials you enjoy working with
You’ll need a few basic materials for the course:
- Your inspiration art work or photograph you’ll be painting from
- Coloured chalk pastels
- Board (so support your paper)
- Paper towels / tissue
- Acrylic paints (all primary colours plus black and white)
- Brushes (variety of sizes)
- Large brush for priming canvas
- Canvas (A4 or bigger) or paper
- Palette knives
- Palettes – Paper plates for acrylics or plastic lids would work
- Rags or newspaper to wipe brushes
- Comfortable old clothes to work in
- Table cloth to protect table
Adults only workshop 18+ yrs
Tickets are non refundable
Any questions don’t hesitate to get in touch with Flora Ménager:
Sip & Paint a Gift
Friday, December 18
6:00 – 8:00pm
Bookings are closed for this event.
By registering your booking you agree to the terms and conditions.