Autumn Leaves – Watercolour
Art Workshop £22.00
Date: 11 October 2020
Time: 10:00am - 12:30pm
In celebration of Autumnal colours, participants will learn painting techniques specifically suited to painting autmn leaves in watercolour.
The online workshops will start with looking at inspiration paintings and a drawing/painting tutorial by Flora followed by art practice & support throughout
Suitable for all abilities & absolute beginners
- Setting out; watercolour techniques
- Creating form – how to draw and paint a leaves
- Creating texture and veining effects
- Mixing shades of orange, red and yellow
Inspiration Images: You can either work from life or a photo of your choice. Please prepare for the workshop by collecting autumnal leave or print out an inspiration photograph to work from.
– Inspiration images or autumnal leaves
– Watercolour paper or thicker paper (a couple sheets)
– Watercolour paints, either in pans or tubes.
– Tissue (paper towel, tp)
– Rubber / Pencil
– Sponge can be a sea sponge or any sponge you have
– Cup for water
– Palette or white plate
– Brushes (a variety of sizes and shapes)
– Painters tape
– Scrap paper to text colours
– Blade or pocket knife
– Cling film
– Spray bottle
– Coarse sea salt or table salt
– Piece of clear or white candle OR masking fluid
The sessions will be hosted through Zoom.
Download the Zoom app. If you haven’t zoomed before don’t worry, it’s not complicated. A little blue camera symbol will pop up on your phone, pad and laptop. I will send you a link invite via email and a password to get in.
I will start the session 15mins before the official start of the workshop. This will give us an opportunity to iron out any technical difficulties if there are any.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Any questions don’t hesitate to get in touch with Flora Ménager:
Adults only workshop 18+ yrs
Tickets are non refundable
Bookings are closed for this event.
By registering your booking you agree to the terms and conditions.